We always have a revolving selection of seasonal brews. To find out what is currently being offered, or coming soon, call the brewery or ask your server!
Our seasonal beers include:
- Barley Wine – displays a garnet copper color with flavors of caramel, toffee and a residual, yet, distinct, malty sweetness balancing a fair hop character.
- Oktoberfest – a reddish amber, lightly toasted malt aroma, the sweet maltiness balances the crisp hop bitterness.
- Oatmeal Stout – rich dark brown with prominent coffee, chocolate & roasted malt barley character. Oats provide it’s silky smoothness on the tongue.
- Pilsener – pale straw color, plenty of hop aroma and a crisp German-like malt flavor.
- Double Bock – copper brown with lightly toasted malt aromas and a slight malt caramel or toffee malt character
- Scotch Ale – light-reddish brown with a rich and dominant sweet malt flavor.
- Double IPA – pale copper brown with a very high fresh and lively hop aroma and a medium malt character.
- Triple IPA – triple hopped- first in the brew kettle, second for aroma, and third dry hopped during fermentation- less malty and more hoppy than the double. This is double’s wicked older sister. Ask about the Uwenator, if you dare.