Anniversary Celebration Releases
Lil’ Tart Cherry Hefe
A favorite that has become a regular release for our anniversary celebrations makes its return on August 18th!
A bright tart fruity aroma with vanilla, banana & creamy bready wheat smells reminiscent of a cherry fruit tart, will fill your nose. A huge tan, off white linen colored head greets you with a cloudy pink/orange body the color of a fuzzy ripe peach. Lil’ Tart has an almost sour brightness in the flavor & a faint bready finish. The Montmorency cherries create a refreshing hot weather brew.
5.5% Abv. 14 IBU’s
Anniversary Barleywine Releases
2014 Barrel Aged Barleywine
2015 Barrel Aged Barleywine
This Week’s Food Specials
- Wild mushroom quesadilla with smoked gouda.
- Ground beef or grilled chicken taco with salsa roja and cheddar cheese, or Roasted cauliflower taco with parmesan and corn salsa.
- $10 Beer and Burger.
- Buffalo BBQ chicken salad with gorgonzola tortilla.
- Sautéed mussels with garlic, onion, Trooper IPA, and butter all over a bed of couscous.
- Roasted pork loin stuffed with pepperoni, sausage, and mozzarella, served with seasonal vegetables.
- Grilled Cheese Burger – Grilled cheese on top and on bottom with our juicy house ground angus burger sandwiched in between. Served with your choice of side with all the fixings.