Beers to look forward to
Wrath Wrye Barrel Aged Scotch Ale / Release Date of 1-17-16
Wow, here we go, our sipper has touch of caramel, vanilla & a sweet bready malt aroma is topped off with a boozy rye flavor.
Not too boozy, but you know it’s there. This batch started out as Wrath of McGrath Scotch ale, then sat in Far North Distillery, Hallock, MN, rye barrels in the Brewery for a few months. It really picked up a beautiful deep rich, complex flavor & aroma profile. It’s a short timer, so get in & try some quick. This guy will pair great with rich flavors like bacon, rich stews, blue cheese or chocolates. Big bold flavors.
7% Abv. 45 IBU’s Color 30 SRM
The Hoppler American Pale Lager
Bright and refreshing, dry hopped with lots of Mosaic Hops
Perfect for kicking off AZ Beer Week. Release on 9 Feb 2016
American Cream Ale – Release Date: 1-25-16
Clean fermentation aromas with bread crust & caramel notes are the first to hit the nose with a touch of vanilla. Then the spicy earthy Willamette hops come in to balance out the aroma. Medium dark caramel notes dominate the flavor while the spicy hop bitterness creates a nice sweet/bitter balance, ending in a crisp dry finish. Awesome Amber is just that, crystal clear medium amber color with a tan, off white head. This versatile beer pairs well with a lot of dishes like burgers, chicken, seafood or with spicy dishes it will cool the palate to set you up for the next bite.
5.8% Abv. 23 IBU’s 25 SRM
Double Black Rye IPA – Release Date: 1-30-16
Plumb Barley Win – Release Date: 2-14-16 Valentines Day
Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout – Release Date: 2-17-16
Uncle Dunkel Dark / Munich Dark Lager -6% ABV – Release Date: 3-14-16
This Week’s Food Specials
- Southwestern BBQ burger with pepper jack, onion rings, and smothered in BBQ sauce, with your choice of a side
- Grilled flank steak or chicken with salsa verde and queso blanco or
- Acorn squash fritter tacos with cabbage and salsa roja
- Sun Up Chef Salad with bacon, ham, turkey, queso blanco, avocado, and a hard-boiled egg on romaine with your choice of dressing
- Stuffed tomatoes a la Chris with rice, basil, oregano, and mozzarella, served with your choice of side. Add chicken or steak for only 2 bucks
- Seafood bread boule’ with cod, shrimp, calamari, corn potatoes, and green chilies in a cream sauce
- Steak Chili Relleno with rice and beans, beer battered and deep fried
- Pretzel Chicken sandwich with honey mustard, lettuce, tomato, and red onion on a toasted brioche, with your choice of side.