This Week’s Food Specials (March 19 – March 25)
- Melted Chicken Sandwich?!? – Grilled chicken breast with jalapeno cream cheese, and a piece of cheddar melt over the top, served on a toasted brioche bun with all the fixings and your choice of side.
- Taco Tuesday – Your choice of two delectable tacos served with Mexican rice and Sun Up black beans, or a cup of soup (usually Posole).
- $10 Beer and Burger – Our house ground burger patty served on a toasted brioche roll with all the fixings with your choice of any regular strength beer.
- South by Southwest – Sun Up meatloaf sliced thin and layered on toasted multi-grain bread with chipotle emulsion and melted pepper jack with your choice of side.
- Sun Up Shrimp Po Boy – Deep fried shrimp with lettuce, tomato, pickles, mayonnaise, and beer mustard, on a crispy baguette, with your choice of side.
- Multicultural Pig – Pork belly slow cooked in Sun Up special wing sauce, until it is nice and tender, and then it is placed in banana leaf with cilantro rice and roasted chayote squash.
- Ruben Burger is Back! – Thinly sliced pastrami, crisp sauerkraut, and swiss cheese on top of our house made burger cooked to order on our toasted brioche roll with thousand island dressing, and your choice of side.