This Week’s Food Specials (November 6-November 11)
- The Blue Law Quesadilla – Mozzarella and gorgonzola melted together with caramelized onions and sautéed mushrooms, all in a local flour tortilla with sour cream and salsa verde. So good it should be illegal.
- Taco Tuesday – Your choice of two delectable tacos served with Mexican rice and Sun Up black beans.
- $10 Beer and Burger – Our house ground burger patty served on a toasted brioche roll with all the fixings with your choice of any regular strength beer.
- A Little Pork with That – Pork slow roasted with spices until it is tender and beautiful, served with Mexican rice, Sun Up black beans, and warm corn tortillas.
- Siberian Salmon – White Russian marinated salmon, smoked nice and flakey, served on our own brioche roll, toasted golden, topped with fresh spinach, sliced tomatoes, red onion salsa, and drizzled with balsamic reduction, with your choice of side.
- Put Lipstick on This Pig – A center cut pork chop, grilled medium well, with chipotle apple chutney, roasted turnips, and onion rings. “I am such a foodie. If I see a pork chop, I’m eating it.” – Josh Henderson
- The Cheesier the Better – Our house ground patty, grilled the way you want it, slapped in between two grilled cheese sandwiches (Cheddar on sourdough), with all the fixin’s and your choice of side.