More on the way! Check back soon!
This Week’s Food Specials (February 12 – February 18)
- That is One Dark and Disturbing Chicken – Spiced chicken breast, seared until nice and juicy, served on our toasted brioche roll with green chilies, swiss cheese, and all the fixings, with your choice of side. Goes wonderfully with Uvanator Imperial Russian Stout with Chocolate
- Taco Tuesday – Your choice of two delectable tacos served with Mexican rice and Sun Up black beans, or a cup of soup (usually Posole). Have your tacos with Uvanator Imperial Russian Stout with Chocolate and Chilis
- $10 Beer and Burger – Our house ground burger patty served on a toasted brioche roll with all the fixings with your choice of any regular strength beer. Uvanator Imperial Russian Stout with Chocolate and Orange
- This Little Piggy Went to Market – A grilled pork chop smothered with an onion gravy and served with mashed potatoes, and seasonal vegetables.
Purple People Eater Taster – Seared purple potato, topped with purple cabbage and beet slaw, all topped off with melted drunken goat cheese. A great accompaniment with Rubezahl’s Daughter Belgian Beet Ale
- Succulent Bovine – Slow roasted pot roast sandwich, served open faced, on our toasted brioche roll with your choice of side.
- This Little Piggy Went Wee, Wee, Wee – Pulled pork, and bacon on top of crispy tortilla chips, smothered in cheddar cheese, and BBQ sauce, and topped with corn salsa. Perfect training meal for the big Beer Pong games!
- Everything but the… – Grilled Chicken, chipotle ranch, pepper jack cheese, romaine lettuce, french fries, tomatoes, red onion, and green chilies, all wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla with your choice of side.