Two beers for AZ Beer Week
OUT NOW! – AZ HAZY
To kick off Arizona Beer Week, we will be tapping our newest creation, ‘AZ HAZY’, our Arizona version of a hazy IPA. We used new experimental hops called BRU-1, along with Azacca hops to triple dry hop this brew.
6.9% ABV with 50 IBU
OUT NOW! – QUAD PRO QUO
For everyone in training to build “strength”, we will tap our ‘Quad Pro Quo’ Belgian Quadrupel, on Saturday, February 9th!
This is a rare treat:
Barrel aged in wine barrels for 21 months and fermented to 11.64% ABV.
This Week’s Food Specials (February 18 – February 25)
- Vegetarian Lamb Kabobs – Impossible Burger seasoned with Mediterranean spices, served in a warm pita with shredded romaine, sliced tomatoes, fresh cucumber, sliced red onions, and tahini sauce, with your choice of side.
- Taco Tuesday – Your choice of two delectable tacos served with Mexican rice and Sun Up black beans, or a cup of soup (usually Posole).
- $5 Burger – Our fresh ground burger pressed into a 4 oz. burger served with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles on a toasted brioche roll with your choice of side.
- Turkey Avocado Sandwich – Oven roasted turkey sliced thin, with sliced avocados, baby spinach, mayonnaise, and oven dried tomatoes on toasted spent grain bread, with your choice of side.
- Lemon Cod – Seared cod with a lemon butter sauce and your choice of side.
- Goat Curry – Slow stewed goat in a yellow curry sauce, served over white rice.
- BBQ Burger – House ground patty cooked the way you want, with White Russian BBQ sauce, crispy onions, cheddar cheese, on a toasted onion roll, with your choice of side.