This Week’s Food Specials (April 16 – April 22)
- Meatless Monday – Grilled portabella mushroom, sautéed marinated cippolinis, mixed greens, roasted poblano chilies, and avocado slices wrapped up in a warm tortilla, served with your choice of side.
- Taco Tuesday – Your choice of two delectable tacos served with Mexican rice and Sun Up black beans, or a cup of soup (usually Posole).
- $10 Beer and Burger – Our house ground burger patty served on a toasted brioche roll with all the fixings with your choice of any regular strength beer.
- Claustrophobic Dogs – Two all-natural hot dogs, grilled until slightly charred, placed on hot dog buns and smothered with chili and cheese, and served with kettle chips.
- Flakey seared cod with butter and spices served with with corn salsa, Sun Up black beans, and Mexican style rice.
- Multicultural Pig – Pork belly slow cooked in Sun Up special wing sauce, until it is nice and tender, and then it is placed in banana leaf with cilantro rice and roasted chayote squash, then topped with pineapple relish.
- Lord of the Wings Sandwich – Tender white meat chicken beer battered and fried golden, then dipped in medium wing sauce, and placed on a toasted brioche roll with ranch dressing, cheddar cheese, and all the fixings with your choice of side.